Doors 2! Doors 2!

I LOVE DOORS!!!

Ninja Hero 3D First animation Ninja Hero 3D First animation

For a first 3D animation, this is actually pretty good. I expect great things from you dude.

Simplicity Simplicity

This is one of the hardest games I've played in a long time. But it is still really fun to play. The controls are good, but I do think you should specifiy what the controls are in the Author Comments section because there are many different control schemes for sliding games. And my only complaint about the game itself is that if you let go of a block in between spaces it just stays there, but that is easily fixed.

garylu1999 responds:

Okay, I will take your suggestion of explaining the controls in the Author Comments section. Thanks for your review. Yeah, now, I think I understand what people are saying about the blocks being hard to control. I spent some hours trying to fix the blocks getting stuck, but had to give up eventually. I am terribly sorry :(

Create the Police State Create the Police State

is good

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I think that even if this game was first published today it would still be considered great or at least very well made. Perfect score from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.