Doors 2! Doors 2!

I LOVE DOORS!!!

Ninja Hero 3D First animation Ninja Hero 3D First animation

For a first 3D animation, this is actually pretty good. I expect great things from you dude.

Lava Island: Shooting Action Adventure Platformer Lava Island: Shooting Action Adventure Platformer

It's decent for a mobile game, but not for Newgrounds. The controls are horrible because you're expected to use your left hand on the arrow keys and click on the gun icon to shoot. It also doesn't feel rewarding to shoot and I don't know who's good or bad. The saw blades are completely unfair because you can't see them coming and you can't avoid them because they're so big. The music is extremely repetitive. The graphics don't mesh with what sort of game this is supposed to be, and there's no explanation about what's going on. I'm usually fine with no story, but a game like this at least needs a simple one. It says that a red enemy soldier has the key, but I don't know why I need a key. And I don't know why there are floating rocks to collect everywhere. This could've been a much better game, but it doesn't look like you care about the quality of it.

StephaneJolicoeur responds:

This game is design for mobile gaming.
You will have better game play if you download the Mobile Version of the Game from Playstore

You need to find the key by killing a red enemy soldier then find the door in order to reach the next level.
The story is told as you move from one level to the other.

Square avoider game? (GameAWeek) Square avoider game? (GameAWeek)

Pretty fun, the graphics are appealing and the music simply feels like background noise, so for me it doesn't feel repetitive, even though it's like 8 measures repeated forever. But the character is fun to control and that's the most important thing in a platformer, especially one like this.

Caveman Caveman

It's pretty fun. Although I don't know why it's called caveman. The graphics aren't all that good, but at least they are appealing to the eye. And it's also very short.

Rafael-Hachmann responds:

Thank you for the review, the name is caveman because the prototype was completely different from what the game is now, we didn't come up with a better name yet. XP